It is generally accepted that physical activity encourages bone growth in humans. Scientific tests have shown that following vigorous training or (exercise), an increase of growth hormones has been observed in the human body. Note: While we recommend certain time limits to follow while performing all the exercises in this book, we do not however, recommend performing any of these exercises to the point of exhaustion. Do not overexert yourself. If you have a shortness of breath or become overly.
The exercises we have included here can be done at any time during the day. However, I do not mean
for you to do all of them in one day - I have listed a few options. Do any of them which you feel
comfortable doing. You can do one, two or ten, depending on where and when you do them, and
how much time you have for these exercises. When you do these exercises also depends on when
you eat and what you eat.
Here are a few things to bear in mind before exercising:
1. Wear loose clothing that does not restrict movement.
2. Stretching exercises should be performed bare-footed.
3. Empty your bladder and bowel before you begin.
4. Warm up before exercising.
5. Perform the stretching exercises slowly and smoothly in a controlled manner. This applies to going into a position and coming out of it.
6. Do not strain yourself beyond the point where you feel pain. If any exercise causes your legs to tingle, feel numb, or weak, discontinue the exercise.
7. Relax while stretching. Only a relaxed muscle will allow itself to be stretched.
8. Breathe naturally and smoothly.
9. Be patient and persistent. Do not rush or force yourself in any way.
The exercises included in this book will stimulate overall growth and height gain, function to structurally lengthen the spinal column, improve posture, and straighten any excessive curvature of the spine. By performing the exercises, you will also benefit from greater health, stronger back and abdominal muscles, increased flexibility, and the alleviation and prevention of lower back pain.
These exercises are illustrated, with simple and easy to understand instructions. These exercises are safe, effective, and easy to do by people of all ages and fitness levels. The exercises require no special equipment or apparatus and can be done in the privacy of your own home.